Bulk and the Coquelle Group: a true love story
Bulk transport is part of the Coquelle Group’s DNA. Over the years, we have developed our expertise around the solid bulk activity.
Why choose us?
- Global management of your goods (collection, routing, loading, delivery)
- Regional, national and international transport of bulk goods
- Ready to move anywhere in Europe thanks to our European authorisations and documentary procedures
- Dedicated contact persons with performance monitoring and activity reports
- Specific and dedicated rolling stock to ensure all your bulk transport: moving floors, public works tippers, watertight tippers, cereal tippers, jolodas, etc.
Transport of all types of goods
- Agri-food (cereals, vegetables, etc.)
- Waste (recyclable, biodegradable, compostable, biomass, CSR, wood, cardboard, plastic, household waste, etc.)
- Industrial (CIW, shredded CIW, heavy CIW, plaster rubble, scrap metal, CSR, biomass, etc.)
Support for your regular and occasional needs
Our teams are on the starting blocks for all your goods transport needs, whether they are regular or one-off. We listen to you and react quickly to your needs to ensure that your transport is trouble-free.
Benefit from numerous advantages thanks to our optimised national and international transport plans.
- Reduction of empty miles
- Reduction of costs
- Optimisation of your budget
- Performance monitoring via our reporting and tracking tools
- Delivery tracking via our geolocation tools
- Support for your seasonal needs
- Optimised lead times
- National coverage with localized resources in the regions